https://flexsys.com.ua/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/dispatch-monitors-1024x549.jpgECOFLEX INTEGRATED MONITORING SYSTEM go
https://flexsys.com.ua/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/news-2.pngECOFLEX SYSTEM: RUNNING HOURS EQUIPMENT SUBSYSTEM (working-hours) go
https://flexsys.com.ua/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/testo-Saveris2_p_ap_sta_005786-1024x669.jpgECOFLEX SYSTEM: HUMIDITY AND TEMPERATURE CONTROL SUBSYSTEM go
https://flexsys.com.ua/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/1464063228331-1560x1052-1024x691.jpgAUTOMATED ENERGY RESOURCE ACCOUNTING SYSTEM go
HOW DOES FLEXIS WORK?
We work as a single supplier and can handle the comprehensive management of an automation project - from an idea to implementation and support throughout the life cycle. If you are looking for a reliable technical resource that you request, Flexsys can help you.
Wide experience and range of services
in various industries
Automation in the food industry
Online systems for automated monitoring of industrial facilities:
- automation of bag making equipment
- automation of equipment in the textile industry
- mine equipment automation (lifting equipment)
- geoinformation systems and moving objects monitoring systems
We create control and automation systems for at various level industrial enterprises:
- we carry out a technical audit and equipment and processes optimization of industrial enterprises in order to optimize, increase productivity and reduce costs by offering automation equipment
- possibility of various equipment automation level assessment
- parameters of necessary motors and drives for your enterprise and machinery assessment
- performance optimization for highly dynamic servo systems
- We solve various problems of industrial programming - PLC and motion controllers programming (programmable logic controller)
- We provide development, implementation and installation of industrial electronics, performance optimization of highly dynamic servo systems
- Electronic panels and control panels creation, construction and installation
- Connected machines matching for distributed management
- Prototype development and assembly, specialized printed circuit boards and microcontrollers programming and development in small and medium quantities
- Development, construction, installation and launch of programmable mechanisms and finished machines
We create various types of software:
- Interactive graphical interfaces development for visualization and process control
- Software development for industrial equipment management and for the collection, analysis and visual presentation of data for PC
- System software development to support the functioning of monitoring systems and geoinformation systems
- Applied (including web-oriented) software development the monitoring systems and geoinformation systems functioning
EQUIPMENT SUPPORT AND REPAIR
- Support, updating and repair of existing electronic industrial equipment:
- Electronic industrial control systems troubleshooting
- Obsolete and worn drives and control systems updating
- Single machines launch and multi-machine production lines launch
- Supply and delivery of components to replace obsolete and worn ones
- Updating or replacing obsolete or worn components
- Electrical and mechanical fault detection
- Complex diagnostics of electronic parts of industrial equipment
We have experience working with such equipment:
- Variable speed drives for DC and AC motors including inverters and soft starters
- Servomotors and servos - Allen-Bradley; Control Techniques; Gefran; Lenze; Mitsubishi; NUM Servomac; Panasonic; Parker; Siemens
- PLC (programmable logic controller, PLC) - Allen-Bradley; GE Fanuc; Lenze; Mitsubishi; Omron; Siemens; Telemecanique; Vipa
- Multi-axis motion controllers - Optimized Control; Trio Motion Technology
IN WHICH INDUSTRIES DOES FLEXIS WORK?
We have wide experience in various industries, including the food industry, the printing industry, the packaging industry, the textile industry, the coal industry, the motor industry and many others.
WHAT CAN FLEXIS OFFER FOR YOU?
Turnkey solutions that can automate, optimize and add additional control capabilities to Your production processes. As a result, it can bring additional profit by saving resources and time at your enterprise.
We can also offer You an additional technical resource as subcontractors for the implementation of important projects or certain or parts thereof
HOW DOES FLEXIS WORK?
We work as a single supplier and can handle the comprehensive management of an automation project - from an idea to implementation and support throughout the life cycle.
If you are looking for a reliable technical resource that you request, Flexsys can help you.