Automation solutions for the consumption of resources accounting (chemicals, water, electricity, steam, gas, etc.), as well as additional capabilities for controlling humidity, temperature and the number of hours the equipment has been used, can not only reduce direct costs for resources (chemistry, water, energy, time), but also can let to control such parameters like product quality and hygiene indicators, the operability of the equipment and the frequency of its maintenance. This is extremely important to ensure the effective functioning of industrial enterprise in almost any field of activity.
EcoFlex automated accounting system allows you:
- to form balance of energy resources of the enterprise in real-time,
- to track the unit cost of energy per unit of output by individual structural units of the enterprise – workshops, sections, units of equipment, etc.,
- record humidity and temperature data at critical production sites (e.g. cold stores)
- record data on operating hours of equipment, inform about the need of equipment maintenance
- integrate existing local metering systems (electricity, steam, gas, humidity temperature, operating hours of equipment, etc.) into a single “cloud” information space for the purposes of metering consumption and resource allocation,
- provide quick access to information on energy costs to various categories of users and instantly inform about deviations from the established limits of resource consumption. as well as the values of temperature, humidity; the need for maintenance of one or another equipment connected to the system. The proposed solution provides the unification of all enterprise resource meters into a common digital network for centralized data collection and processing.
Advantages of the system:
- Web-interface and mobile interface for working with the system. It allows you to control the energy consumption of the enterprise from any device anywhere in the world – just have an Internet connection and be a registered user in the system with the appropriate access.
- Centralized data collection and cloud architecture. Data from all flowmeters is collected in a single storage – in a database that is installed on the server.
- Automatic processing. The system collects and processes data around the clock, eliminating the human factor.
- Remote control. Average and current indicators are available to users for viewing via the Internet at any time of the day.
- Instant alert. The server performs the alert function when the instantaneous consumption of a resource exceeds the threshold set. In such situations, the users specified in the system will receive an email.
- Low cost of service. During normal operation, maintenance personnel manual actions are not required.
- Flexible configuration and expansion. It is possible to add additional data collection devices that work with various parameters.
- Data Archive. Access to the resource costs data archive of the enterprise with any detail level in a matter of seconds.
- Reporting. Generation of reports in accordance with certain given criteria and
- the ability to automatically send to responsible persons.
- Geoinformation binding. The ability to view the enterprise plan with the equipment and meters applied at the installation sites, communications plan, etc. – provides additional information for various enterprise services about metering points, communications and allows you to more effectively build the energy balance in the context of workshops, sections, units of equipment that are displayed on the map. You can also perform an operational search for objects on the map – solving the direct and inverse problem of GIS systems.
- Operational accounting. Possibility of operational control and further analysis of the cost of resources for certain production operations (both regular and irregular). Possibility of obtaining various types of reports that allow to analyze and identify the most resource-intensive production areas and/or technological operations with the aim of further optimization
To collect data, special pulse counting devices are used. Up to 8 flow meters can be connected to one such collection device. It is assumed that the collection devices will be mounted near the flow meters, and the remote collection devices will be connected via an RS-485 serial bus.
- The circuit fits in an IP65 sealed enclosure. External case size 171x121x80.
- Chemistry Dosing Pump
- Water meter (pulse)
- Electricity meter
- Controller 1
- Controller N
- Counter 1
- Counter 2
- Counter N
- Cloud server
- Application server
- Database server
- Secure internet connection
- User devices – access the website via the Internet and a mobile application
- Internal part of the system (installed on the client’s side) Web-interface of the system
- External cloud web-server
- Internet or Intranet
- Raspberry Pi-based industrial computer – receiving and storing a database of pulsed signals, processing and transferring to a cloud server
Data collection devices are connected to the server on the same serial line. A specially developed program is constantly running on the server, which constantly polls all collection devices and saves data in the storage. The collection device itself does not store data but transfers it to the server for processing.
The controller is a microprocessor-based circuit that performs two main functions – counting pulses from meters and communicating over a digital line.
The server also has software for servicing requests over the Internet, which transmits data via a secure channel to a special website located on an external server (or on a specially configured internal server integrated into the intranet).
The software that records expenses, stores data with the possibility of authorized access via the Internet for on-line control has the following functionality:
- Display a list of all flow meters, temperature and humidity sensors, hour meter (with the ability to filter by location and/or resource)
- Display a log of deviations from the limits of expenses, temperature, humidity, the number of hours (if necessary)
- Fixing operator actions in case of violation of limits (ticketing system)
- Notification of violation of limits (by e-mail), as well as in the mobile application
- Viewing the log of the operation of measuring devices in a certain period in the form of a table and in the form of a graph
- Ability to export the log (digital values) to MS Excel for further processing
- Ability to easily add, edit and delete additional measuring devices
- Adding new users, managing user rights, changing access rights
- Map of the enterprise with the equipment applied – the possibility of operational control over the costs in different parts of the enterprise with geo-information reference with the applied metering locations.
- Operational accounting – the possibility of operational control and further analysis of the resources costs for certain production operations (both regular and irregular), the possibility of obtaining various types of reports that allow analysis and identification of the most resource-intensive production areas and/or technological operations with the aim of further optimization.
Examples of using
Six months after the introduction of the system at the Rogan brewery, resource savings (chemistry, water, prompt response to equipment status and scheduled repairs — no downtime) amounted to about 30-40% of the initial state.
The cost of a system consisting of 22 meters, paid off in 4 months!
At one of the Nasha Ryaba TM enterprises (Vinnytsia poultry farm, Ladyzhin city), the introduction of this system made it possible to optimize the use of a disinfectant for specific applications, reduced its losses and cost overruns, and made it possible to precisely control its dosage – which significantly increases both quality and storage time of final products.
The installation of the system at MK Globino (Poltava region) made it possible to organize operational control, conduct analysis and corrective actions, and, as a result, significantly optimize the consumption of water resources. In particular, savings in hot water amounted to 200 m3 per day, which in monetary terms today is up to 8000 UAH per day – i.e. more than 160 000 UAH per month.
The application of the accounting system at MK Favorit Plus (Dnipropetrovsk region) allows us to analyze the costs of water and chemistry for foam washing procedures (the company has more than 90 foam washing posts) – by monitoring the activities of a particular shift at different production sites during the washing procedure. The inception of such control allowed us to inculcate a more careful attitude to employees towards resources and to reduce the increased and unnecessary consumption of water and chemistry during foam washing
The automated system of control and accounting of energy resources “EcoFlex” can be used in various industries:
- Food industry
- Petrochemical industry
- Metallurgical industry
- Engineering enterprises
- Objects of trade and services and many others
Thanks to a simple and intuitive interface, no serious training is required to work with the system. The speed of access to information allows you to make the right management decisions about energy efficiency and of the equipment operation efficiency – ultimately it will save enterprise resources, reduce costs, increase product quality, and as a result – will make products more competitive for the market.