Within the framework of this project, installation work was carried out to replace the conductivity sensors in conductometers at SIP-sinks in order to install a SIP-version of conductivity sensors that automatically correct the conductivity limits when changing washing chemicals. This provides more accurate phase separation and, as a result, saves water and chemicals (less discharges into the sewer and returns to the return circuit).
Also, within the framework of this project, the SIP-sink software was upgraded, with the ability to work with these updated devices and automatically switch bands (at the program level).
The savings in water and chemicals provided through such automation are around 10%.
Also, our company has implemented many more automation projects in the food industry – here is a shortlist of some of them:
- Automatically maintaining the pH level of the water system at the Rogan Brewery installation
- Installation of new lubrication circuits on the filling line Glass 4 (Rogan Brewery)
- Design, installation and adjustment of a foam washing system with a central dosage of chemistry at the Favorit meat processing plant (82 washing points) on a turn-key basis
- Design, installation and tuning of the foam washing system at the Globino meat processing plant (15 washing points) on a turn-key basis
- Design, installation and tuning of the foam washing system at the meat factory “Meat” (17 points of washing) “turnkey”
- Design, installation and tuning of the foam washing system at the Kharkiv Dairy Plant (13 washing points) “turnkey”