Automated system of recording the acceptance and movement of milk at a production processing enterprise. The proposed hardware-software complex is intended to combine various devices for accounting the acceptance and movement of milk into a unified network – with single hardware and software interface. It makes the recording of the milk volume in real-time with all necessary quality parameters posible, as well as tracking its further movement for processing, and maintaining a single archive for the acceptance of each milk tanker (milk tanker section).
Automated energy-auditing system:
– makes real-time information recordings about the amount of milk received
– makes the parameter recordings of the milk received into one report (matching to the entered volume)
– provides quick access to information about enterprise movement of milk to various categories of users and instantly inform about any deviations or errors of the equipment (lack of signals)
The proposed solution provides integration of all milk reception control devices (milk analyzer, flow meters, a pasteurizer recorder, etc.) into a common digital network (using a protocol and a receiving pulse signals from a flow meter controller) for centralized data collection and processing.
Advantages of the system:
– interface and mobile interface for working with the system
Allows you to control the acceptance of milk (current status and archives) from any device anywhere in the world – you just need an Internet connection and should be a registered system user with the appropriate access.
Centralized data collection and cloud architecture
Data from all devices is being collected in a single storage – in a database that is installed on the server (both external and internal).
– Automatic processing: the system collects and processes data around the clock, eliminating the human factor.
– Remote control: milk acceptance data is available to users for viewing via the Internet at any time of the day.
– Instant alert: the server performs the alert function in case of any system operation deviations during the acceptance and/or movement of milk. In such situations, users specified in the system will receive an email.
– Low cost of maintenance: during normal operation, manual actions by maintenance personnel are not required.
– Flexible configuration and expansion: it is possible to add additional data collection devices that work with various parameters.
The access to the data archive of milk acceptance and its movement with any degree of detail in a matter of seconds is available.
Generation of reports according to certain given criteria and ability to send it automatically to responsible persons.
Special pulse counting devices are used to collect data (from counters), as well as a special controller that collects data from recorders and milk analyzers. Collectors will be mounted near the flow-meters and remote collectors will be connected via an RS-485 serial bus.
Data collection devices are connected to the server on the same serial line. Specially developed program is constantly running on the server. It constantly polls all collection devices and saves data in the storage. The collection device itself does not store data but transfers it to the server for processing.
The controller is a microprocessor-based circuit that performs two main functions – counting pulses from meters and communicating over a digital line.
The circuit fits in an IP65 sealed enclosure. The external case size is 171x121x80.
The server also has software for request processing over the Internet, which transmits data via a secure channel to a special website located on an external server (or on a specially configured internal server, integrated into the intranet).
Work with the system
All work with the system is carried out by an enterprise authorized user via the web interface – no additional installation of any client software is required. In this case, a unique user identification is performed through a unique login/password and/or through
- Vehicle identification: system enters data about the car and the acceptance number, as well as other data, according to the acceptance log.
- Next, the laboratory assistant using a sampling system (for example, Ekomilk) takes milk samples from each section. The milk grade is determined and the results are then uploaded to the Flexsys system automatically. In this case, the unique ___ for the milk lot is being created. The identifiers from item 1 are entered into that
- After that milk is being received and the system reads the data from the pulse flow meters, recording each pulse in the required ratio (ml/pulse) or receiving already processed mass data. At the same time, the actual tonnage of milk received per each batch is recorded in the system together with all parameters from paragraphs 1 and 2, and the number of the acceptance tank where the milk enters is also indicated. Optional – it is possible to connect to tank level sensors to monitor the level of milk and its movement.
- The system also reads data from recorders that record data from pasteurizers and writes them into a single set of parameters that record the movement of milk at the enterprise.
The economic effect of introducing the system
Implementation of the complete set of parameters that the system fixes from all the devices involved in the process of milk acceptance achieve a high economic effect – due to more accurate accounting of milk and reduction of the human factor during the processes of milk acceptance. So, for example, when milk is accepted about 100 tons per day (for a medium-sized plant), the amount of unaccounted milk can be up to 1%, i.e. about 1 t. Due to the introduction of such organizational and technical measures, this figure can be reduced by 2 times, i.e. get savings of about 500 liters. per day. At a price of 1 liter in the region of 6 UAH – we get the amount of 3000 UAH per day or 90 000 UAH per month. Thus, the cost of implementing the system can pay off in 2 months for this example.
The estimated cost of electronics and accounting software is
- for objects with the number of metering points up to 10 pcs – from
A more accurate cost will be determined after the initial inspection of the automation object
The contractor performs the following work:
development of a binding project,
- hardware supply
- installation supervision
- software supply and setup
- conducting a trial operation of the system
- personnel training
- warranty for 12 months and after-sales service and support